global internet government
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the auto biography of charles webster baer

Go down

the auto biography of charles webster baer  Empty the auto biography of charles webster baer

Post  fancyc Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:34 am

hi. this is my e book. it is my auto biography . I am charles webster baer of bend oregon usa .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FZpADwmw6k

I dont have a title , but , no doubt , I will come up with one

fancyc

Back to top Go down

the auto biography of charles webster baer  Empty Re: the auto biography of charles webster baer

Post  fancyc Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:36 am

fancyc

Back to top Go down

the auto biography of charles webster baer  Empty Re: the auto biography of charles webster baer

Post  fancyc Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:40 am

fancyc

Back to top Go down

Post  fancyc Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:47 am

INTRODUCTION

CHAPTER ONE

from santa cruz to santa fe

1968 - 1998

CHAPTER TWO

gig

1999 - 2002

CHAPTER THREE

from backspace to tech space

2003 - 2008

CHAPTER FOUR

president of the earth

2009 - 2012

CHAPTER FIVE

the future

2013 - 20??

CONCLUSION

fancyc

Back to top Go down

Post  fancyc Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:03 am

today is june 12th , 2011 . my name is charles webster baer of bend oregon usa . today I begin to write my e augraphy . my e book . my auto biography . this is it . glad you could come along . I am 42 and Im , u h , the president of earth . yep . but I did not start off that way . I was born in santa cruz , california , in 1969 , but I was concieved in 1968 . I was just in santa cruz last month . love northern california . any way , grew up in santa cruz , on the beach , went to west lake school , which is right below the university of california at santa cruz . we had a cabin up north in pescadero . so , it was a good time . then , in 1979 , five years after my parents got a divorce , my mom moved me and my two sisters to oklahoma city , oklahoma . I lived in nichols hills in oklahoma city and went to casady school . then , in 1983 , I decided I wanted to jet okc so I moved to newport , rhode island to live with my dad and step mom . okc was cool and all that but its not as cool as santa cruz or newport . but okc has a lot of cool stuff that those towns dont have . anyway , I went to high school in newport and really dug it . anyway , in 1987 , uh , I graduated high school and moved to , M A U I .

cheers

now I could really be me . loved maui . after a year my parents said I had to go to college so I went to humboldt state university in northern california . I went for a semester but did not go to class . ended up back on maui . so , one day , me and my friend are sailing a catamaran off lahaina , and I tell him that my parents are making me go back to college but I dont want to leave hawaii . he tells me , hey , I think there is a college on the big island . so , from 1990 to 1994 I go to the university of hawaii at hilo on the big island of hawaii . I graduate with a B . A . in political science in december of 1994 . so , maui was the best time of my life but hilo was really the greatest . wet . loved hilo . wanna go back . may go back . spent a few months there in 2007 .

alien

any way , u h , so , in january 1995 , I move to santa fe , new mexico , and , man , I love santa fe . I was there last year for a week and it was great .

fancyc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down